Monday, September 16, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Crescents Marksville Style

I don't know about you but in order to make a recipe I see on facebook, I need the ingredients on hand or it just sits on my page until other things take over the page and soon it is lost. I just so happened to see this one earlier this morning and thought I would make these for dessert since I actually had everything the recipe called for. 

I pick up crescents whenever I see them on sale because you can make so many recipes from them, and everyone in the family loves them. Ok so onto the recipe.

Pumpkin Pie Crescents Marksville Style


1 cup of canned pumpkin
1/2 a block of softened cream cheese or 4 oz 
1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
2-4 tablespoons of sugar

2 tubes of crescent rolls 8count

1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
4 Tablespoons of sugar

Mix first 4 ingredients together in a bowl until incorporated.


Next open your cans of crescents and lay them out on a counter or flat surface, then cut each triangle down the middle. When you are doing you will have 32 triangles.



Now if you want you can put a spoon of the mixture on each triangle and roll up or you could do like I did and spread the mixture on the all of the triangles and then roll up that way. My fingers didn't get half as messy this way.



Mix together 4 T sugar and 1 T pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it!Bake at 375* for about 13-15 minutes you want them to be lightly browned and the dough baked through.
 

When you are don you have something quick, easy, and delicious to share with friends and family.

16 comments:

  1. OMG! I love pumpkin anything. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We have several recipes like this but with different ingredients for both recipes and appetizers.

      Delete
  3. One of the one only ingredient that I look forward to every fall is pumpkin 🎃 and this is one recipe that I have to try! Sounds delicious and I have to share! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique idea, it sounds so good too! I am definitely going to have to try this the next time I crave pumpkin pie! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, when you make it let me know what you think.

      Delete
  5. My family would love these pumpkin pie rolls. Great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that my youngest daughter and now even my granddaughter can make these.

      Delete
  6. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving recipe.

    ReplyDelete